GUIDELINES AND FORMS
Standardized PASS procedures across Washington districts. Includes duties, tips, strategies, testing, credit, transcript, costs and awards.
When an online test requires you to know something special about its administration, you'll be reminded through "Notes for the Test Proctor" at the top of the test.
Mentor Manuals for each course provide answers to student workbook questions and helpful information for mentoring that course. They are available online under the CP Resources Tab.
Help is as close as your phone! Call your PASS Help Desk. After working hours? Choose PASS FAQs in the PASS Database and find answers fast.
- Form A Get a password to the PASS Database
Become a PASS Contact Person
Become a PASS Test Proctor
- Form B-1 Preview a course to see if it's right for your student
- Form C Drop student from a course and request transcript
- Form E Replace course materials or a lost transcript
- Form F Obtain parent/guardian permission to enroll a minor in a health course