NEW TO PASS? LET'S GET STARTED!
Five easy steps to begin offering PASS courses at your school or agency:
1. Will PASS meet the needs of students we plan to serve? Student Screener.
2. How will students be supported in their PASS enrollments?
- Cost effectiveness of 5 curriculum delivery models Survey Summary
- Report: Washington survey of districts offering PASS WA Survey
3. Choose and authorize your PASS Contact Person to enroll and mentor students in PASS.
- Qualifications needed? See Success Handbook from PASS pulldown menu
- Content expert? A mentor manual provided with the course provides answers to student workbook questions. Occasional targeted tutoring by a content expert may be needed.
- Complete and submit this form Form A
4. Obtain brief training for your PASS Contact Person
- On receipt of Form A, PASS staff mail a welcome packet of resource materials, and schedule a one hour telephone training.
5. Inform your academic counselors about this new placement option.
- One page summary for academic counselors Placement Resource
- Scope and sequence of each PASS course Course Descriptions Manual
- Student goal setting, culminating project and PASS Four Ps Course
Want more detail? PASS Program Design Guide